Inserting an SD Card
Insert a commercially available SD card before recording.
Close the LCD monitor.
Open the cover.
Insert an SD card.
Insert with the label facing outward.
- Make sure not to insert the SD card in the wrong direction.
It may cause damage to the unit and SD card.
- Turn off the power of this unit before inserting or removing an SD card.
- Do not touch the metal contact area when inserting the SD card.
- This unit is not guaranteed to operate with all SD cards, even when using the ones specified above. Some SD cards may not work due to specification changes, etc.
- To use SD cards that have been used on other devices, it is necessary to format (initialize) the SD card using “FORMAT SD CARD” from media settings.