Perform regular maintenance of this unit to enable it to be used for a long time.
Be sure to detach the battery pack, AC adapter, and power plug before performing any maintenance.
Wipe this unit with a dry, soft cloth to remove any dirt.
When it is extremely dirty, soak the cloth in a solution of neutral detergent, wipe the body with it, and then use a clean cloth to remove the detergent.
Do not use solvents such as benzene, thinner, or alcohol. Doing so may cause damage to the unit.
When using a chemical cloth or cleaner, be sure to observe the warning labels and instructions of the product.
Do not leave the device in contact with rubber or plastic products for a long time.
Use a lens blower (commercially available) to remove any dust, and a cleaning cloth (commercially available) to wipe off any dirt.
Mold may form if the lens is left dirty.
You can use a commercially available anti-reflection or protective film on the screen.
However, depending on the thickness of the film, operations on the touch screen may not be performed smoothly or the screen may darken slightly.