Inserting an SD Card
When a commercially available SD card is inserted, recordings can still be made to the card without stopping when the remaining recording time on the built-in memory runs out.
Close the LCD monitor.
Open the cover.
Insert an SD card.
Insert with the terminal side facing outward.
- Make sure not to insert the card in the wrong direction.
It may cause damage to the unit and card.
- Turn off the power of this unit before inserting or removing a card.
- Do not touch the metal contact area when inserting the card.
- When “SEAMLESS RECORDING” is set to “ON”, recordings can still be made to the SD card without stopping when the remaining recording time on the built-in memory runs out.
- Both videos and still images can be recorded on one SD card. It is recommended to confirm the video operation of the SD card before usage.
- To record to the card, it is necessary to perform media settings.
When no card is available, set media settings to “BUILT-IN MEMORY” for recording.
- To use cards that have been used on other devices, it is necessary to format (initialize) the card using “FORMAT SD CARD” from media settings.